On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it would be our pleasure to welcome you to Sestri Levante (Genoa), Italy for the 2nd Intercontinental Personal Care Excellence Conference (IPCE).
The Societies of Cosmetic Chemists – Italy (SICC), U.S.A./Canada (SCC) and with the endorsement of the Japanese Society (SCCJ) will convene on the beautiful Italian waterfront, Sestri Levante, to showcase the cutting-edge research from international scientists for the 2nd IPCE Conference held jointly with the 43rd SICC National Congress.
This year’s conference structure will resemble the one successfully organized in Stresa back in June of 2017, however with some appealing innovations:
PRE-CONFERENCE (JUNE 3, 2018)
1. Two Educational Courses will be instructed by eminent scientists on:
- “Microbiome, Microbiota and Probiotics” Three terms often confused; let’s learn more about this fascinating scientific topic
- “How to Test Cosmetics” How instrumental testing fits with sensory and preference market tests
2. Cosmetic Conversations on two controversial issues, in the form of workshops, will be offered to the Conference participants:
- “Sustainability and Cosmetics” How can superfluous goods become sustainable?
- “Heavy Metals in Cosmetics” To which extent are they affordable risks for consumers?
CONFERENCE (JUNE 4-5, 2018)
The Conference’s main program will include the following 4 Scientific Sessions:
* Emotional Cosmetics: From marketing to neurosciences: how to build, communicate and measure excellent sensorial performance
* High Tech in Personal Care: Plants, Lab Equipments and Delivery Systems to maximize product performance
* The Future of Ingredients: The science-driven innovation in cosmetics through dedicated ingredients
* Functional Cosmetics: From skin biology to efficacy tests through targeted formulations
For more information on speakers and titles within these sessions, take a look at our program agenda.
The 2nd IPCE Conference and the 43rd SICC National Congress will be a rich social program that will include: a Gala Dinner in the Summer Pool area, a Cultural Event in the open-air theatre facing the splendid “Baia del Silenzio”, and Sailing Tours (before and after the Conference) around the most famous sites of the “Tigullio Gulf”: Portofino, Cinque Terre and Portovenere.
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE
Want more ways to participate? We encourage you to take this opportunity to showcase your organization’s brand in front of an international audience. Consider becoming a sponsor and/or an exhibitor with us. Please complete the attached form with your desired level of participation and return it to the Organizing Secretariat via email at email@example.com.