Support your students in joining the Cosmetic and Personal Care Industry by registering them for membership with the Society of Cosmetic Chemists. View the official flyer here.
Member enrollment is easy. Simply submit a list containing the students’ names and email addresses to Membership Manager Colleen Daddino ar firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please detail NextGen Student Membership Roster.
Our membership team will reach out to those students specifically (for major, graduation date, field of interest and other demographic information). Once an overall application is complete, the SCC will create memberships for each student and confirmations will be generated and sent. The students will automatically begin receiving our monthly eNewsletter, providing details on what’s happening at the SCC local and national level.
Following the first year of free membership, students will be sent membership renewal information advising them of how to continue their SCC membership benefits. By joining the Society, SCC student and junior members can supplement their university education with myriad benefits enabling them to broaden their knowledge and take advantage of opportunities, both on the national level and at Chapter meetings and events, to network and exchange ideas.
The free year of membership provides critical benefits, including:
- 1) Free/Discounted registration on Education Courses such as webinars, classroom lectures and/or hands-on lab instruction, which further improve the qualifications of cosmetic scientists.
- 2) Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Cosmetic Science which publishes the latest advances in cosmetic science for the benefit of our Society and the broader scientific community.
REMINDER: In an effort to ‘Go Green’, the Journal will be available online only beginning early 2020 – with a printed edition at the end of the year (available upon request for a small fee). The printed edition combines all issues of that year’s volume. Please email email@example.com should you have any questions.
- 3) Discounted registration to the Annual Meeting and chapter events, the ideal environment for networking and pitching your skills to potential future employers.
- 4) Exclusive access to the Membership Directory, the up-to-date guide on who’s who in the Society.
- 5) Complimentary membership to the IFSCC – providing discounts on publications and events.
- 6) And so much more!