We are so excited to introduce you to the Annual Meeting Mobile App, called Yapp App. First introduced at the 29th IFSCC Congress and then highlighted on the platform’s blog as a best app of the week, the Mobile App is a great way to enhance your Annual Meeting experience! You’ll find a number of convenient capabilities waiting for you when you download, so begin making SCC72 connections, even before the opening remarks.
The easiest way to download is by using the link above. Another way to download, is by heading over to your app store, searching for ‘Yapp App’ and downloading Yapp, Inc. Once downloaded, you will be asked for a custom code. That custom code is SCC72 and once entered, it will take you to our very own app.
Here’s what you can expect from the Annual Meeting Mobile App:
REAL TIME UPDATES
Never miss important information. Need to know the start time of the Suppliers’ Cocktail Reception? Have a question about a Session location? You can find all this information and more on the app’s News Feed. Not only will we be providing real time feedback throughout the duration of the Annual Meeting but you can also speak directly with SCC staff, so you will never be left in the dark.
In addition, you can engage with other attendees of SCC72 by posting your support, opinion and reviews. To make a post, use the notepad and pen located on the top right of the News Feed screen. When you’ve created the message you want to share, simply hit post and it’s done.
BUILD YOUR OWN PERSONAL AGENDA
This app sorts each scientific session by track (Advanced vs. NextGen) where essentially the order of events is already customized. However, if you are looking to attend sessions within both Tracks, then you can create a personalized calendar to stay ahead of schedule. Are you only looking to attend talks on Regulation, Claims, Latest Product Innovations and Intellectual Property? When you locate the topic in its designated track, you can then add each title to your ‘My Schedule’ calendar which will then list all the events you’ve selected for the duration of the Annual Meeting.
To create your calendar:
1. Click on the Agenda Icon
2. Click on talk you are interested in attending ex: Future of Cosmetic Science: Approaches to Formulating: The Emergence of Probiotic Skincare
3. Click on a session time – which will display additional information about the speaker and time of the presentation.
4. Located just below the About section is an icon to ‘Add Event to My Schedule’. Click on that and that time slot will be added to your My Schedule.
5. To view your ‘My Schedule’, click on the little calendar with a check mark inside it located on the upper right hand side of the agenda page. (Please note, you can also remove sessions from your My Schedule as well)
6. Repeat steps 2-5
Have you come to the Annual Meeting eager to hear from a certain Keynote speaker? Looking to connect with a specific Poster/Tabletop Presenter? We believe it’s important to provide an easy and quick way to locate exactly what you have come to The Sheraton looking for. That’s why we have created the opportunity to search for people you are most interested in meeting. By entering their name (first or last), company and/or Poster /Tabletop Number, you will be able to locate exactly when and where that person will be.
1. To locate a Speaker, please use the search tool located at the top of the Podium Speaker Page.
2. To locate a Poster/Tabletop Presentation, please use the search tool located at the top of the Technology Showcase Page.
PLAN YOUR ROUTE
Get to where you need to be quicker! Use the uploaded floor plans to help orient yourself of our new venue. Uploaded onto the app are floor plans for the The Sheraton Hotel, layout of Poster/Tabletop Presentations, and a NYC Subway map! Because they are uploaded as PDF’s, you will always have access to them once they have been downloaded.
Your first opportunity to see the who’s who in the industry already committed to attending.