We are so excited to introduce you to the Congress Mobile App, called Yapp App. Created to enhance your Congress experience, you’ll find a number of convenient capabilities awaiting for you when you download.
Download the Yapp App today and begin making Congress connections, even before the opening remarks http://my.yapp.us/IFSCC2016
The easiest way to download is by using the link above. Another way to download, is by heading over to your app store, searching for ‘Yapp App’ and downloading Yapp, Inc. Once downloaded, you will be asked for a custom code. That custom code is IFSCC2016 and once entered, it will take you to our very own app.
Here’s what you can expect from the Congress Mobile App:
REAL TIME UPDATES
Never miss important information. Need to know when the bus leaves for the Golf Tournament? Have a question about a Session location? You can find all this information and more on the app’s News Feed. Not only will we be providing real time feedback throughout the duration of the Congress but you can also speak directly with SCC staff, so you will never be left in the dark.
In addition, you can engage with other attendees of the Congress by posting your support, opinion and reviews. To make a post, use the notepad and pen located on the top right of the News Feed screen. When you’ve created the message you want to share, simply hit post and it’s done.
BUILD YOUR OWN PERSONAL AGENDA
This app sorts each scientific session by topic, where you can then create a personalized calendar. Are you only looking to attend talks on Sun Protection, Biomimicry and Sustainability? When you locate the topic track, you can then add each title to your ‘My Schedule’ calendar which will then list all the events you’ve selected for the duration of the congress.
To create your calendar:
1. Click on a topic in the agenda page, such as Sun Protection
2. Click on a session time – which will display information about the speaker and title of the presentation.
3. Located just below the About section is an icon to ‘Add Event to My Schedule’. Click on that and that time slot will be added to your My Schedule.
4. To view your ‘My Schedule’, click on the little calendar with a check mark inside it located on the upper right hand side of the agenda page. (Please note, you can also remove sessions from your My Schedule as well)
5. Repeat steps 2-4 within that Session Topic.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for any other Topics you are interested in attending and Social Events.
Have you come to the Congress eager to hear from a certain Keynote speaker? Looking to connect with a specific Exhibitor? We believe it’s important to provide an easy and quick way to locate exactly what you have come to the Congress looking for. That’s why we have created the opportunity to search for people you are most interested in meeting. By entering their name (first or last), company and/or booth number, you will be able to locate exactly when and where that person will be.
1. To locate a session or speaker, please use the search tool located at the top of the Podium Speaker Page.
2. To locate a Keynote Speaker, please use the search tool located at the top of the Keynotes Page.
3. To locate a company from the Technical Exhibition, please use the search tool located at the top of the Exhibition Page.
4. To locate a poster, please use the search tool located at the top of the Poster Presenters Page.
PLAN YOUR ROUTE
Get to where you need to be quicker! Use the uploaded floor plans to map out your ahead. Uploaded onto the app are floor plans for the Swan & Dolphin Hotel, Technical Exhibition & Poster Presentation, 5K Fun Run route and more! Because they are uploaded as PDF’s, you will always have access to them once they have been downloaded.