Sponsored by Colonial Chemical (www.colonialchem.com)
The Society of Cosmetic Chemists is delighted to announce that the Green Star™ Award, will be presented to the formulator who has done the most to accomplish green formulations during the past 12-month period, at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting & Technology Showcase. The Green Star™ Award winner will receive a scroll, an honorarium and a complimentary SCC membership for One Full Year!
- To be considered for the Green Star™ Award, formulators must COMPLETE THIS FORM (writable PDF) by Friday, June 28, 2019
- Along with the form, the submission must be ONE commercialized product and must include the following:
- Sample of the product in its commercial package
- Complete list of ingredients
- Testing done on the product for efficacy and marketability
- Complete documentation for any agency approvals
- The completed submission should be sent to the SCC National Office, 14 Wall Street, Suite 1620, New York, NY 10005. It will be reviewed by a committee who will make their determination based on the Green Star™ Rating, a classification system developed by industry professionals designed to allow the formulation chemist the ability to maximize the natural component in products. The higher the Green Star™ Rating, the more ‘green’ the product.
While you consider applying, we invite you to also sponsor the Green/Sustainable Formulation Session presented at SCC73.
The submission deadline for the Green Star™ Award is June 28, 2019. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the National Office email@example.com
Good luck to all submissions!