Sponsored by Colonial Chemical (www.colonialchem.com)
The Society of Cosmetic Chemists is delighted to announce that the Green Star Award, will be presented to the formulator who has done the most to accomplish green formulations during the past 12-month period, at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting & Technology Showcase. The Green Star Award winner will receive a scroll, an honorarium and a complimentary SCC membership for One Full Year!
- To be considered for the Green Star Award, formulators must COMPLETE THIS FORM (writable PDF) by Friday, June 28, 2019
- Along with the form, the submission must be ONE commercialized product and must include the following:
- Sample of the product in its commercial package
- Complete list of ingredients
- Testing done on the product for efficacy and marketability
- Complete documentation for any agency approvals
- The completed submission should be sent to the SCC National Office, 14 Wall Street, Suite 1620, New York, NY 10005. It will be reviewed by a committee who will make their determination based on the Green Star™ Rating, a classification system developed by industry professionals designed to allow the formulation chemist the ability to maximize the natural component in products. The higher the Green™ Star Rating, the more ‘green’ the product.
While you consider applying, we invite you to also submit an abstract for the Call for Papers where a Natural Product Formulation session is scheduled for discussion.
The submission deadline for the Green Star Award is June 28, 2019. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the National Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to all submissions!