The Societies of Cosmetic Chemists – Italy (SICC), US/Canadian (SCC) and Japanese (SCCJ) will convene in yet another beautiful Italian waterfront, Sestri Levante, to showcase the cutting-edge research from International Scientists for the 2nd Intercontinental Personal Care Excellence Conference (IPCE), jointly with the 43rd SICC National Congress.
This year’s conference structure will resemble the one successfully organized in Stresa back in June of 2017, however with some appealing innovations:
1. Two Educational Courses will be instructed by eminent scientists on “Microbiome and Microbiota” and “How to Test Cosmetics”
2. Cosmetic Conversations on two controversial issues – “Sustainability and Cosmetics” and “Cosmetics and in-vivo Safety Evaluation” will be offered to the Conference participants
3. The Conference’s main program will include the following 4 Scientific Sessions:
* Emotional Cosmetics
* High Tech in Personal Care
* The Future of Ingredients
* Functional Cosmetics
The 2nd IPCE Conference and the 43rd SICC National Congress will be a rich social program that will include: a Gala Dinner in the Summer Pool area, a Cultural Event in the open-air theatre facing the splendid “Baia del Silenzio”, and Sailing Tours (before and after the Conference) around the most famous sites of the “Tigullio Gulf”: Portofino, Cinque Terre and Portovenere.
STAY TUNED FOR REGISTRATION DETAILS
Registration is not yet open however, we encourage you to take this opportunity to showcase organization’s brand in front of an international audience. Consider becoming a sponsor and/or an exhibitor with us. Please complete the attached form with your desired level of participation and return it to the Organizing Secretariat via email at email@example.com.