REGISTRATION OPTIONS: COMING SOON!
In conjunction with the Annual Scientific Meeting
The Technology Showcase: CLICK HERE
(SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 15, 2015)
- Abstracts should be single spaced and typed on a separate sheet (150-200 words).
- Complete trade names as well as the INCI nomenclature are requested for all ingredients. Abstracts (Word Document Format only) should be emailed to email@example.com.
- The fee for the 2015 Technology Showcase is $1,200*.
- Posters are 4 feet high and 8 feet wide.
- The invoice and additional information regarding the showcase will be sent to the Contact listed above.
- All abstracts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with this cover sheet.
* Please note that the poster fee is for the poster only and does not include any meeting registrations. Poster representatives will be required to register separately for the Annual Scientific Meeting & Technology Showcase.
The Technology Showcase Runs for Two Days
The “Technology Showcase” was begun to provide a forum for the chemists and scientists of suppliers and contract laboratories serving the personal care industry to present their most recent developments in a poster format. The “Showcase” combines the details of a scientific poster session with the pragmatic directness of a commercial exhibit (trade names, demonstration prototypes, and supportive literature presented). This venue as a part of the Society’s Annual Scientific Meeting enables it to be an effective information medium for cosmetic scientists. In 2014, there were 1,000 participants at the Annual Meeting.
Participants are invited to present their information in a poster format (4′ x 8′) to include experimental data, graphs, illustrations/photos, and prototypes on the technical attributes of the featured product or technology. Complete trade names as well as the INCI nomenclature is requested for ingredients.
Companies wishing to participate are to submit an abstract of approximately 150-200 words of their intended presentation to the Committee on Scientific Affairs (COSA) on or before September 30, 2015. Abstract Cover Sheets can be printed from our website www.scconline.org. The abstract and cover sheet should be emailed to email@example.com. Abstracts must be in a Word Document format only. Abstracts will be reviewed on a “first come-first served” basis as the “Technology Showcase” is limited to the number of posters allowed. There is a flat fee of $1,200.00 per poster. The fee does not include any Meeting Registrations per poster. Notification of acceptance will be made by October 20, 2015 and payment must be made in full by November 26, 2015. Entrance to the Technology Showcase is free but pre-registration will be required for anyone not registering for the Annual Meeting.
For questions or for more information, please call 212-668-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO should attend…
Cosmetic scientists at any level of experience, including academic, industry and government practitioners, as well as Sales, Marketing, and Regulatory Professionals will benefit from this comprehensive Meeting. Professionals on both the finished-goods side as well as the Supplier side will greatly benefit from this year’s expanded course offering. Suppliers and Finished Goods Houses will want to take advantage of the opportunity to have a poster at the Technology Showcase.