The 29th IFSCC Congress is the top global cosmetics educational event of the year and will be the highlight of 2016. We have worked hard to plan the biggest and best Congress to date!
There will be 74 podium presentations and 350 poster presentations from experts around the world on topics which include: Sun Protection & Beyond; Breakthrough Concepts in Skin Biology and Microbiome; Sustainability – Cosmetics for a Greener Future; Delivery Systems and Cosmetic Vehicles; Beauty Has No Borders; Beauty with the Magic of Colors; Inspired by Nature – Biomimicry; Emerging Market Trends and Insights; Hair Care Technology; The Balancing Act – Regulatory Compliance vs Innovation; Marketing to the Senses – Product Creation Based on Sensory Appeal; Creating Loyal Scents – The Science of Fragrances; and Emerging Market Trends and Insights.
Of these topics, 8 Incredible Keynote Speakers will address Congress attendees and share their knowledge and expertise of the industry. Keynote speakers include:
- Carl Haney – Executive Vice President, Global Research and Development (R&D), Corporate Product Innovation, Package Development, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Robert Sayre, Ph.D. – Owner, Rapid Precision Testing Laboratories; Sunscreens fail in less than two hours outdoors in sunlight and fail to prevent skin cancer
- Catherine Ehrenberger – Vice President, R&D and Quality Assurance, Amway Corporation; ‘Just Between You and Me’ – R&D in the World of Direct Selling
- Paul Anastas, Ph.D. – Director, Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering; Teresa and H. John Heinz III Professor in the Practice of Chemistry for the Environment, School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, Yale University
- Josh Ghaim, Ph.D. – Chief Scientific Officer, Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies; Unleashing Innovation through External Collaborations – Is Your Organization Ready
- Roger Hanlon, Ph.D. – Senior Scientist, Marine Biology Laboratory, Brown University; Nature’s cosmetics champion: rapidly changeable pigmentary and structural coloration patterns in cephalopods
- Julia Oh, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor, Jackson Laboratory for Genome Medicine; The host, its microbes, and disease: the landscape of the human skin microbiome
- Guive Balooch, Ph.D. – Global Vice President of L’Oréal Technology Incubator; Cosmetics has no borders
This global event is the perfect environment to “Innovate” new ideas that will “Inspire” you to “Imagine” all the opportunities available to us. Register today to ensure your place at the top global cosmetics educational event of the year. Once you register, please secure your room at the Dolphin Resort where a phenomenal rate of only $197 has been negotiated (which is an even better rate than in 2004). You can also go online for Disney Park discount tickets, exclusively available for Congress Attendees by visiting www.mydisneymeetings.com/ifscc2016. Join us as we go…BEYOND DREAMS INTO NEW FRONTIERS